Creak! Grind!

Uh... been so long since I was here that the area of my brain associated with blogging has become rusty. I am spurred into activity by Senti, who pointedly told me that I hadn't been blogging of late.

"Nor have you!", said I using my quick reparteeing skills.

But Senti was not to be outdone. "Well, you haven't been blogging for longer than I haven't", said he, to which I had no repartee until now.

So there, Senti.

Let's see, what's been happening in my life of late? Quite a bit of diverse stuff, in no particular order:
  • Yet another takeover offer for the lil' ol' startup, which we rejected after some thought and introspection.
  • A long-deserved bike trip, during which I took some interesting snaps of the road, which will be put up in future posts.
  • Spending time in a picturesque house in Panchgani with two girls and a purry furry friend.
  • A shorter (photo-less) bike ride to Lonavala, where I spent a relaxing weekend reading comic books.
  • More half-hearted attempts to restart swimming (brr! cold!!) and get back in shape (yawn! boring!!)
Back to my hibernation. Over to you, Senti!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Girl you hit me with da bomb...

Small Is Beautiful